Автор Тема: Обновление штатной навигации на HDD GEN6 (08HDD)  (Прочитано 2457510 раз)

Оффлайн illia

• Постоялец
  • Viber/WhatsApp: +380677876277
    • Просмотр профиля
    • mapcar@mail.ru
  • Спасибо
  • -> Вы поблагодарили: 45
  • -> Вас поблагодарили: 221
Hi all and thanks for all the excellent instructions and effort. I'm writing from Finland, so I hope it's ok write in English.

I've followed the instructions and managed to update all the files on my B9016 system (Prius 3rd gen 2011). I've tried a few different versions already and have two issues:

1. All the BMP files seem to be unreadable --> all icons are corrupt in the player UI and not readable in Windows either - is this normal?
2. The more severe issue is that when I want to navigate somewhere by pressing Navi -> Address. The system just reboots. The maps seem to have updated but I can't plan any route.
3. The reverse camera is working, however the beep that indicates that the sensors detect and obstacle, is also corrupt (weird distorted hissing sound)

Have I missed something here or has anyone a clue what might have gone wrong? I've updated using the HDAT2 method by copying over the PRG folder, SD folder, updated CDDB and map data.

Since there are problems on multiple fronts, I'm suspecting an issue with the software version in general. Maybe some compatibility issue since I'm updating from a 2011 version. Maybe I should try an older version first? Any ideas would be appreciated and feel free to answer in Russian. Thanks!

1. Watch the video from my channel at this link (watch with subtitles if need)

2. Delete (not format, namely delete) the data from the 1st partition and the Prg and Sd folder from the 3rd partition. 
And write the data of the 1st and 3rd partions (Folder...map and soft), from this post http://prius-club.su/index.php/topic,1569.msg103055.html#msg103055

3. If you also have problems, you will need to overwrite the hdd image completely. 
But first, follow my instructions and telling results!
« Последнее редактирование: 25 сен 2019, 23:02:02 от illia »